Thanks for booking your Caravan / Motorhome Service.
In order to complete your service effectively, I'll need the following.
- Approx 1 metre (3 foot) access around the caravan/motorhome
- Access to all areas inside - You don't need to remove everything, but I'll need to be able to access everywhere to complete a thorough service
- Security devices removed - I don't move caravans/motorhomes during a service but to need to check hitches, remove wheels, start engines etc.
- Locking wheel nuts keys need to be available - I have a selection of the most common but can't guarantee I have all of them
- Your Service Book if you'd like it stamping
- I will provide water and 240v electricity.
- I will also ask caravan owners to witness me checking the wheel nuts are correctly refitted after the service
- If the service is booked to take place within a storage facility, please ensure the owner is aware in advance
If there are any issues that you are aware of, please let me know in advance so I can ensure I have the correct parts with me to resolve the issue.
To ensure everyone is kept as safe as possible regarding Covid 19 :-
- Please ensure Social Distancing is observed at all times.
- Please do not enter the Caravan/Motorhome whilst the service is in progress
- I will sanitise keys on arrival, and again on departure.
- Hands will be sanitised regularly throughout the service
- Masks won't be worn due the often physical nature of the work, which is generally outside
- If you or anyone have been in contact with are showing Covid symptoms, please get in touch so we can rearrange the service. I will do the same!
Ideally payments are made via Online Bank Transfers, although Debit/Credit card payments can be made via a card machine (sanitised after every use) Cash is accepted, but cheques are not.
I love to hear your feedback, so do other customers, so if you have the time, please post a review on our Facebook page, or on the NCC AWS website for others to see. Obviously if there is any aspect of the service you are unhappy with, please let me know first so I have the opportunity to put iit right!